22k gold india jewelry : Gold celtic cross necklace.
22k Gold India Jewelry
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweler) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio communication
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions; of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most first-language speakers)
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; “the Indian subcontinent”; “Indian saris”
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
22k gold india jewelry – Antiqued 22K
It’s only hand made jewelry in 22K gold and diamonds, very commonplace in India, not at all expensive.
LOL. I have no idea what these things cost, but I suspect they cost more than a Carl Zeiss Makro Planar 2/100 lens.
Seen in Bengaluru (Bangalore), and made in Chennai, India. The earrings are hanging off a T-shaped stand inside a little velvet lined box with doors on either side that open and close shut. In hindsight, I should have taken a shot of it showing the full box.
Nikon D700 + Carl Zeiss Makro Planar T* 2/100
Jewelry Store Bling
22k gold india jewelry